Our firm brings a truly unique and unrivaled body of experience to the hotel food and beverage industry. Hotel F&B projects require an approach that is both strategic and tactical — building on our experience with clients throughout the globe, we provide an understanding of what’s required for a regional launch or global initiative.
We’ve helped some of the world’s largest hotel chains (including a $16 billion global company that currently claims more than 6,000 venues) strengthen their F&B programs. Our team knows firsthand that those industry players who can make moves away from the traditional sub-par in-room or on-site dining experience — and take a page from the traditional restaurant industry — will woo guests and locals alike.
We have developed both corporate brand standards and decentralized marketing programs for foodservice operations across every inhabited continent. Our multi-disciplined team brings an unmatched, unique skillset, ensuring brand standards while encouraging and enabling buy-in at all levels. No other consultancy has a more holistic and experienced view of how all functional areas and departments of a foodservice operation combine and work together to produce a unique experience.
As we continually study the industry, we have our fingers on the pulse of F&B developments in every corner of the globe. Our Hotel Food and Beverage services include:
- Concept Development
- Corporate-Level F&B Marketing Frameworks & Plans
- Venue Concept Development & Positioning
- Unique Selling Propositions (Frameworks & Planning Tools)
- Venue Style Guides
- Base Modules (Budgets, Calendars, Planning, Communication, and Department Articulation)
- Competitive Research & Analysis
- Content Marketing (Blogging, Video Blogging, Editorial Calendar/Planning, Bar Promotions)
- Neighborhood Marketing
- Digital, Social, Web (Wireframes, Content, Strategy)
- SEO/SEM, Local & Mobile Search
- Associate Engagement
- Guest Journey Mapping, Sequence of Service & Guest Cycle
- SOP, Guidelines, Toolkit, Instructional Tools, eLearning Development
- Story-Telling, Creative Briefs, Campaign Checklists & Criteria
- Venue Localization (Web, Menu, Sense of Place, Sense of Season, Sense of Source)
- Menu Engineering & Signature Item Development