Global Experience, Local Relevance
We Understand The
Middle East Restaurant Consultants
- Served as an outsourced COO/CMO for multi-brand, Saudi-based foodservice and catering operation
- Created new concepts and business lines
- Improved speed and quality of service 3x
- Increased revenue more than 100%, doubling each location’s profits
- Reduced food costs to 20-year lows while still growing sales and guest satisfaction scores, contributing millions in increased profitability
- Performed a complete audit of F&B brands owned and operated by a premier lifestyle retail company with $8b+ in total retail and F&B sales
- Tied operational KPIs (brand- and unit-level) to macroeconomic conditions across all GCC operations
- Developed fast-acting countermeasures for sales declines
- Built long-range roadmap for organizational redesign, technology infrastructure, MBO, and ground-up marketing systems
- Conducted full brand audit for one of the largest foodservice operators in Kuwait, boasting 200+ locations and $200m+ in revenue
- Developed comprehensive strategy related to the marketing function across different channels, from brand story, experience design, web and digital marketing, and loyalty and CRM systems to management by objectives, associate engagement and enculturation, and internal communication
- Worked with a member of a prominent royal family interested in creating a new fast-casual concept capitalizing on consumer demand for more healthful options
- Researched and assembled a comprehensive market, industry, and category landscape report
- Planned and led strategy sessions with HRH
- Created a concept-development blueprint
The challenges presented by managing regional supply chains, complying with customs and labor laws, and developing marketing frameworks, systems, modules, strategies and tactics designed to resonate with regional cultures and audiences are all complications added to an already complex business model and industry.
As the MENA market evolves from emerging to established, competition is becoming more sophisticated and margins are shrinking. Many operators are struggling to understand and operate in this “new normal.”
Join 25,000 industry peers to have insights delivered straight to your inbox.
How may we serve you?