Once the research and analysis have been completed to lay the foundation, next we formulate a plan. Planning helps everyone get enrolled in a mission and aligned with the same shared objectives, offering a better understanding of why the strategies and direction are chosen. As the saying goes, an ounce of planning is worth a pound of prevention. With that, we believe you must have a vision, purpose and reason for being that others can identify with and rally behind. You don’t want to be the best at something others are doing, but to be the only one who does what you do.
Ultimately, clients engage with us to help them grow. In some cases, aspirations are simply to expand margins, improve efficiencies or maybe open a handful more locations. In most cases, emerging brands bring us on to help augment their existing infrastructure through periods of rapid expansion; and large and established brands seek us out for expanding new brands in their portfolio or supporting international expansion to markets all around the world. All of this is comes from planning.
Owing to the depth and breadth of our exposure, our collective finger is constantly on the restaurant industry’s pulse. We serve as restaurant industry futurists and are happy to apply our knowledge to helping you plot a sustainable growth plan. Our team excels at delivering comprehensive business plans, financial forecasts and predictions, investor presentations, capital budget plans and exit strategies.
- Opening a Restaurant
- Corporate Goal Planning & Cascading
- Corporate Mission, Vision & Purpose
- Long Range Planning
- Facilitating Executive Planning & Retreats
- Business Models & What-If Calculators
- Business & Resource Deployment Prioritization
- Growth Strategy
- Expansion Plans
- International Expansion Planning
- Capital & Operating Budgets
- Financial Forecasts
- Cash Flow Projections
- Organizational Charts & Personnel Planning
- Incentive Compensation Plans
- Innovation Strategy & Implementation
- Efficiency Engineering
- Restaurant Business Planning & Strategy
- Strategic Planning Sessions